Proofs - Proofs
We offer instant online previews of your files when you upload them during the order process, but perhaps you would like a PDF or a printed proof.
If you are worried about the resolution of your printed job, or you would like better color accuracy than you can get from your monitor, please choose a printed proof. Make sure you prepare your files following our design guidelines found here.
We recommend reading about color accuracy in gang run printing, so you know what to expect on your finished job. You can read that here: Design Guide
We prefer PDF files, with individual front and back files. Catalogs and multi-page documents can have a multi-page pdf files.
Proof Options & Specifications:
• Proofs will be processed within 4-6 hours of being received.
(The following business day of ordered after 2 pm PST)
• Printed Proofs are printed on 100lb Gloss Text, regardless of paper chosen for final product
• Printed Proofs are printed flat with crops and bleed.
• Mock-Ups are complete One-Off, Digital Prints that are printed on job specific paper and the cut, trimmed and folded to final size.
• Mock-Ups are not available on all jobs. Please inquire before ordering.